- Create a new account in digital ocean and login with your email and password.
- Click Create => Droplets from top right corner.
In the next page we have to choose the configuration options for the droplets.
- In the first step choose an image from the 3 categories.
Distributions are images without any additional software.
Container distributers include CoreOS, Fedora etc;
One click apps are images that include preconfigured applications.
- Then choose the size of RAM and storage space required.
- Next, you’re required to choose the data center regions.
- Add your SSH keys which provide more security than using a password.
In the final step, choose the number of droplets and hostname. Then click create droplet.