This is a tiny post which talks about writing a clean code for a fresher who is trying hard to get success in the IT Industry.
1) Use the meaningful variable names
2) Adding comments is one of the good habits. write comments for every code modifications.
3) Code scouting – When picking up the new code from the Internet, Take some time to read it and try to add methods or split the required functionalities.
4) Functions and sub-functions. Make sure functions are doing its job that its meant to do.
5) Testing – Unit testing is very important, testing the functionality and isolation intensively.
6) Final tips are Practice, Practice, Practice.